NextWave Partners is working with a leading consultancy to help build their project management team. For that purpose, they're looking for an Engineering Manager to:
Roles and responsibilities
- Experience working on LNG terminal projects, with specific experience of LNG re-gasification and marine facilities. Proven ability in coordinating multiple projects and interfacing with a range of stakeholders (both internal and external) to ensure the timely completion of the project
- Has taken a lead role and been involved in senior management decision making in relation to key projects across the various stages of projects (particularly the early stages).
- 10 + years of experience in oil & gas industry; degree and/or professionally qualified
- Served as lead engineering person on at least one LNG project.
- Willing to relocate to Asia
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713