This company is expanding their business in the Renewable Energy sector both in Japan and Globally.
The role will be working on both the maintenance of existing projects as well as the design and construction of new project.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Maintain the existing plants in Japan and South East Asia.
- Support and cooperate with internal and external parties for new project development on technical aspects.
- Lead or support negotiating relevant project contracts
- Travel will be required occasionally
- Take the lead on all design review work for new energy projects
- 2-3 year electrical engineering experience in power generation plant
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Qualification relating to electrical engineering would be advantage
- Passion and high interest in the renewable energy industry
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Sayo Kiyama on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1941
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1653437