NextWave are working with a leading developer of offshore wind projects worldwide. As a result of their growth in the APAC region, they are looking to hire an experienced EIA Manager to help with the development of a new project they have in Korea.
- Managing various permitting and consenting activities, including the EIA-approval process.
- Participating in meetings with external stakeholders, such as government authorities, NGO’s, consultants and project partners
- Preparing documents regarding the planning of the consenting process for both the offshore and onshore section of the project.
- Closely managing engineering consultancies for permit-related works
- Providing key inputs to the consenting process post-EIA approval
- Providing daily ad hoc support to the technical project team on permitting and environmental matters
- Master’s Degree in Environmental Management or a similar field
- Fluency in Korean + English
- Previous experience managing the EIA work on an infrastructure project in Korea
- Strong knowledge of local environmental regulations
- Strong stakeholder management skills
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587