NextWave Partners is working with a leading infrastructure developer looking for an E&S Manager, based in Singapore.
The role will involve supporting renewable energy infrastructure projects to ensure that environmental and social deliverables are developed and integrated from and early stage through construction and into operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting ongoing implementation and continuous improvement of Environmental and Social Management System (ESMS).
- Ensure compliance with environmental and social policies, procedures and guidance especially to IFC Performance Standards, local legislation and best international practice.
- Stay up to date with environment and social trends within the utilities sector
- Provide training and guidance to broader team on environment and social principles and standards.
- Conduct environmental and social due diligence in support of the investment team for new projects including travel to project sites/locations.
- Fulfil specific project development tasks relating to governance, environmental and social impact assessments as well as, liaising with project managers and contractors, provision of project-related advice.
- A Masters’ degree in relevant discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in ESG Management
- Excellent knowledge of Environmental and Social issues and conditions for Renewable Energy projects.
- Good knowledge of setting up and implementing environmental and social management systems.
- Technically proficient (Advanced) in Word, Excel, PowerPoint essential
- Proficiency in written and oral English language
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at NextWave Partners
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713