|Posted:||17 days ago|
Title: E&S Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a leading renewable energy developer who specialises in wind and solar development across Europe and South/Southeast Asia. As part of their expansion plan within the region, they're looking for an E&S Manager to be based in the Manila office to support the development of projects in the pipeline.
- Ensure compliance with environmental and social policies, procedures, and guidance especially in accordance with Equator Principles and IFC Performance Standards, local legislation, and best international practice.
- Carry out E&S due diligence throughout the project life cycle as needed
- Lead development and support execution of ESIAs, ESMPs, Stakeholder Engagement Plan, Resettlement Action Plan, Waste Management Plan etc.
- Conduct Site visits as needed
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience with environmental and social risk management covering infrastructure or renewable energy projects - hydro/solar/wind a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Equator Principles and IFC Performance Standards
- Experience in stakeholder engagement, livelihood restoration, resettlement
- Regional projects experience a plus
- Fluency in English is a must
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)