|Location:||United States of America|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
NextWave Partners is working exclusively with a well-funded and creative developer that finances, develops, and builds solar and storage C&I and Utility-Scale projects throughout North America.
This role is critical to the successful completion of their projects and will have room to grow within the company as they continue to grow. (Relocation package possible, open to the right candidate being remote.)
- Procurement and Suppliers Management:
- Lead procurement, sourcing and logistics for the development and maintenance of C&I solar projects and BESS opportunities throughout North America
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, distributors, and services providers; identify and lead appropriate field operations resources to execute initiatives and manage supplier relationships
- Maintain knowledge of innovations, technology and products offered by the suppliers in solar and storage sectors
- Consider price, quality, availability, reliability, and technical support when choosing suppliers and materials
- Must be able to communicate effectively with various types of shipping, transportation, and logistics agents to identify and resolve product shipping and logistics issues
- Contract Negotiation
- Lead commercial negotiations for power generation equipment supply contracts (e.g., solar photovoltaic (PV) modules, solar inverters, trackers, and energy storage equipment).
- Create contract scope and negotiate items purchased, terms & conditions, and revisions
- Collaborate with the business development, engineering, finance, construction, and legal departments regularly to create contract scope
- Lead the preparation and management of Request for Proposal packages as well as evaluation of all equipment supply bids
- Negotiate final pricing and the establishment of supply contracts and master purchase agreements; implement commodity-sourcing strategies to address market conditions, technology, and service needs
- Negotiate Master Supply Agreements (MSA) with major suppliers for long term pricing and availability
- Collaborate with the engineering procurement, project engineering, construction, and operations teams, and finance team, to analyze procurement options and to assist in making equipment supply recommendations that best position their pipeline of renewable energy projects
- Work closely with and support the business development and finance team to enable competitive bidding process into energy RFPs
If you are interested in this role and feel you are a good fit, please reach out to Silas Mähner at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume and if you are close to what our client is looking for, we will reach out to discuss further.
Job has Expired