|about 1 month ago
Title: Director of Project Management
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
About the Role:
Our client is an international renewable energy developer with projects across Solar, Battery Energy Storage System, Onshore Wind and backed by one of the largest global infrastructure funds. They're looking for a Director of Project Management to lead the team and responsible for the delivery of the projects.
- Making sure the projects are delivered on time and within the budget
- Managing subcontractors in terms of safety and quality
- Managing the construction process, supervising all activity on-site, responding to delays
- Reviewing and auditing the overall construction plan to make sure it's aligned with client requirements, contract and local regulation
- Utility Scale renewables / Infrastructure projects experience
- Experience working as a project owner / developer is strongly preferred
- EPC experience
- Extensive experience in personnel management
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn.
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.