NextWave is working with a global leader focussed on the development and management of renewable energy projects.
The client is looking for a critical hire of a Director- Project Development to drive its development effort across Eastern U.S. markets. Reporting to the Chief Development Officer.
- Director - Project Development will be responsible for project development across MISO and PJM.
- Director - Project Development will be responsible for site acquisition, working with land agents, permitting, and identifying opportunities for power sales.
- 3Director - Project Development, will be responsible for developing the core clientele of C&I, cooperatives, and municipalities.
- Director - Project Development must have 5+ years of experience in renewable energy project development across MISO and PJM.
- Director - Project Development will have knowledge of the full-cycle of utility-scale wind and solar power generation development. Plus Battery and Conventional Gas experience are great to have.
- Director - Project Development will have extensive knowledge of the interconnection process, permitting, real estate, state/federal regulation, utility procurement goals, politics, law, and other issues that impact the development of renewable energy projects in the U.S. energy markets.
Compensation Structure: The role offers a highly competitive base, bonus, equity plus full benefits.
Note: Kindly note at this point the client is unable to sponsor and would only consider talent who
are authorized to work in the US.
For a confidential discussion, please send in your CV to Sana Anjum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +1 (929) 353-7160 (Direct Line).