NextWave Partners is working with a global renewable energy player for this critical hire of the Director of Engineering. The client has a strong track record of utility-scale projects globally and is expanding its presence in the U.S. As such, it's in a start-up mode leveraging its global capabilities into the U.S. market and has a relatively small team with massive expansion plans for the next couple of years.
The Director of Engineering will be responsible for delivering successful solar and storage projects across the U.S. as well as drive technical leadership on projects.
- Director of Engineering will be responsible for delivering engineering support for commercial and utility photovoltaic (PV) projects from origination, development, and sale in the US.
- Director of Engineering will work closely with the project development team to originate and develop projects while enabling effective decisions on identifying key project civil, mechanical and electrical design risks.
- Director of Engineering will lead technical due diligence for project acquisitions, co-development, and greenfield projects including but not limited to potential site audits, site layouts, HelioScope/PVSyst optimization, preliminary drawings for permitting, interconnection, permitting/environmental, etc.
- Director of Engineering will have 10+ years of technical experience with a solar PV / storage developer, EPC, or an IPP.
- Director of Engineering will have a solid track record of successfully supporting the origination, development, and sale of solar and storage projects.
- Director of Engineering will have a 4 years Engineering Degree, and be proficient with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, HelioScope, PVSyst, CRMs, PMSs, GIS, Interconnection. As well as in PV system design and optimization.
Note: Kindly note at this point the client is unable to sponsor and would only consider talent who are authorized to work in the US.
For a confidential discussion, please send in your resume to Sana Anjum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +1 (929) 353-7160 (Direct Line)