Nextwave is currently working with a leading global investment firm who are looking to bring on a senior professional with experience leading the development process of PV projects across Poland.
- Work closely with development partners on the development of renewable projects in Poland with an initial focus on solar.
- Monitor and coordinate the delivery of projects from greenfield through development in cooperation with the wider team and be the local representative and key point of contact for development partners.
- Manage the relationship with various project stakeholders such as network operators, landowners, government entities and local councils in conjunction with our development partners.
- Work with the construction team in preparation for projection construction, during handover and also providing assistance during the construction process (construction management experience will be seen as a favourable skill).
- A relevant university degree, with qualifications in environmental science, engineering, law or finance
- 10 years+ experience in renewable energy projects with a strong track record in project development (PV experience highly preferable)
- a deep understanding of the renewable energy sector (including technical elements) in Poland including grid connection process, environmental approvals process, auction process, market regulation and local conditions
- a strong understanding of grid and environmental issues, to enable assessment of projects’ characteristics and risks
- knowledge of the regulations and administrative/legal frameworks applicable to development, construction and operation of PV and other renewable projects
The role will be based in Poland, with regular travel within Poland
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shaun Mogul at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1913
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1981166