NextWave Partners is working with a well backed international Solar and Storage developer that is expanding their US team and looking for a qualified engineer. This engineer will support the early-stage development of utility scale solar and storage projects throughout the US. The role will be based in the US (ideally California, but the company is open to remote working).
- Support the development team (mix of engineering and development)
- Create CapEx estimates for projects
- Develop energy models using PVsyst
- Will support RFP’s, permitting applications
- Create single and three-line drawings
- Perform due diligence on potential project sites
- Expereince working on a solar or storage development team as a supporting engineer
- 3-5 years of experience
- Has worked on at least 3-4 utility-scale projects (50 MW+).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (role will interface with many stakeholders)
- Fully proficient in AutoCAD and PVsyst