|Posted:||14 days ago|
Title: Development Coordinator - Renewable Energy
Location: Chicago, IL
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role:
NextWave Partners is working with a high-energy Solar + Storage Developer of Utility Scale projects who is looking to add a Development Coordinator to their growing team. This person will help the executive management team with day-to-day administrative support for the company.
- Administrative Support: support the executive management team in coordinating day-to-day needs such as schedules, travel, team events, meetings, etc.
- Project Management: support executive management team in coordinating project schedules, budgets, and communication across the development portfolio.
- Organization and Data Management: organize and communicate information effectively across company and to external parties, as required.
- Strong interest in the renewable energy industry looking to build a career in the space.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, and project management skills and team player attitude.
- Ethical, professional, and respectful workplace manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Word & Excel
- Experience in renewable industry a plus, but not required
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch:
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.