|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: CPPA Manager
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a leading renewable developer who are looking to hire an experienced CPPA Manager to lead the business in Taiwan.
- Lead originations, negotiations, contracts on Corporate Power Purchase Agreements within the offshore wind projects in Taiwan
- Work closely and build relationship with potential customers, and find new renewables opportunities alongside the customers
- Keep the team updated on renewables policies and power market rules
- Be responsible for power market studies, preliminary due diligence, deal values, and risk assessment
- Experience in renewable energy
- Knowledge in CPPA
- Deep understanding of Taiwan power market (market, regulation)
- Good command of English
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired