NextWave Partners is working with an established renewable energy developer who is looking to identify someone to support the planning and execution of wind power plant projects in the region.
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for helping put together EPC contract strategies and scope of work, especially during the early stage of the projects.
- During the construction phase;
- Provide leadership and oversight for the owners in ensuring project is implemented within stipulated schedule and time.
- Ensure safety and quality standards set out by the client are adhered to.
- Establish Plans/ Schedules and Milestones.
- Liaise and coordinate with site contractors to ensure timely construction and start-up activities during site construction and start up activities.
- Managed Interface with various other stakeholders within the owner and other commercial groups.
- Relevant Degree/ Diploma qualifications with prior experience in wind sector.
- Over 7 years in managing construction activities on wind farm projects working with international teams and partners.
- Experience helping put together contracting strategy/planning, especially during EPC selection phase.
- Previous experience in power plant construction in Asia is strongly preferred.
- Strong in cost control/optimization and management processes.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1947