|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Business Development Manager, Asia
About the Role:
- Global renewables corporate
- Accelerate development across Asia
- Originate business opportunities in line with the organization's objectives
- Identify, evaluate, and execute pre investment opportunities in the renewables and climate sectors.
- Oversee and conduct comprehensive due diligence processes, financial analysis, and risk assessments for potential investments, determine its viability for investment and further development.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with industry partners, in-country stakeholders, government agencies, etc..
- Deliver analysis and advisory on key policies and regulatory issues, evaluating risks and opportunities.
- Provide reporting on investment performance, financial analysis, industry trends to senior management.
- Negotiate agreements, contracts, and partnerships with clients and partners.
- Minimum 5 (five) years of business development experience within the renewables sector
- Proven experience from pre investment through business development in the renewables sector, with strong experience with execution of transactions through closing.
- Financial analysis and modeling capabilities
- Exceptional negotiations and communication abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Professional working experience with a renewable energy developer or investment banking will be a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired