|Location:||United States of America|
|Posted:||27 days ago|
Title: BESS Strategy Manager (Projects)
Location: Remote (USA)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate-Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
The BESS Strategy Manager will be responsible for helping with performing DD and Feasibility Studies of BESS projects (Utility-Scale) through modeling the projects and accounting for various input factors. Coordination across teams and keeping up to date with market information will be vital to the success of the projects.
- Perform feasibility studies for Utility-Scale BESS projects and develop financial model of the projects.
- Help with equipment selection for projects based on project restraints and needs.
- Create CapEx and OpEx Estimations in multiple scenarios for each project.
- Work closely with internal and external parties to maintain present understanding of incentives and regulations to factor these forces into the projects.
- An education in Business or Finance - having a double degree with Engineering would be highly-valued.
- Strong understanding the the power markets and how the day-ahead and real-time energy markets operate.
- ≥3 years of experience developing models and performing feasibility studies for BESS projects
- Strong communicator with ability to work cross functionally
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.