|Posted:||24 days ago|
Title: B2B Solar Sales Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave is working with a leading listed renewable energy developer that is actively seeking to hire multiple Sales Managers to manage and drive commercial energy efforts in Japan.
- Develop Key account customer related Commercial Solar project and ground mounted projects.
- Develop the market accordingly to create more business opportunities．
- Acquisitions of new customers and management of existing customers
Tracking of Key Account activities in SalesForce and regular reporting to learder.
Increase revenues, profitability and cash flow for the company according to established KPIs
Support marketing activities and market communications
Building and demonstrating a good understanding of the market and industry
Implementation of action plans for reaching the quarterly and annual sales targets of the company
Frequent business travel to visit existing and potential clients
- Good understanding of the local Japanese market
- A minimum of 2 years (Sales Manager) or 5 years (Senior Sales Manager) successful B2B sales experience in energy field
- Strong negotiation, communication and organization skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as intercultural skills
- High reliability and ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, self-motivated and excellent teamworker
- Willingness/ability to travel on a regular basis
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.