- DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING: Coordinate the preparation of technical projects for the development of renewable energy generation plants and electrical interconnection infrastructure
- ELECTRICAL INTERCONNECTION COMMON INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN: Participate in the design of the electrical infrastructure of the generation plants for the interconnection to the electric network common infrastructure with other developers/operators
- TENDER ENGINEERING: Coordinate the preparation of technical packages to deliver to Procurement for the construction Request for Proposals (RfPs) of renewable energy generation plants and electrical interconnection infrastructure.
- DUE DILIGENCE LOCAL SUPPORT: Provide support to the due diligence process for new projects under study within the concerning geography.
- Electrical Engineering background
- At least 5-year experience in Wind/Solar PV Power Plants and HV infrastructure projects
- Wind Farms, PV Plants, High Voltages Lines and Electrical Substations projects
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mia Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 90 182 139
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876370