Leading Renewable Energy Developer & Operator is seeking an experienced a Wind Project Manager and a solar project manager to join their team in South Korea to work on new development projects.
- Responsible for overseeing new wind or solar farm projects from the early stages of development, assets, project site development, EPC, financials and up to the construction phase.
- Leading new wind or solar development projects by working with other teams such as asset management, engineering and construction teams to execute the projects.
- Conducting project meetings along with working with the project stake holders.
- Overseeing the complete scope of the project including development, construction, scheduling and budgets.
- Working with and collaborating with the land & title, legal, interconnections & origination teams.
- 7+ years' experience with project management with utility scale wind or solar projects.
- Must have full life cycle experience working on new renewable projects
- Knowledge and experience working with jurisdiction authorities & city councils.
- Bachelor's Degree required in engineering, renewables or related field.
- Must be able to travel
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Fletcher Kim 김축복 at NextWave Partners:
Direct: +65 6340 1934
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1877723