Profile Reporting to the Project Finance Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following functions.
- Financing Partner Relationship Management: Develop and maintain relationships with the various stakeholders (banks, advisors, institutional investors, etc.); interact with them to solve problems, develop solutions, and complete projects.
- Project Financial Modelling: The candidate will have overall responsibility for project financial modelling, with the support of the financial analysis team.
- Project Finance Execution: Originate, negotiate and close project finance transactions, including term sheet development and negotiation, managing competitive processes to source financing, managing financial source diligence processes and negotiating documentation.
- Business Development and M&A: Support the BD and M&A team in developing and evaluating financeable deals.
- Ability to maintain positive and collaborative working relationships as part of a global team.
- Required Education And Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Finance, or Economics.
- Significant project finance experience; at least 2 years in the renewables industry. Prior banking experience will be a plus
- Expert-level financial modeling, tax scheme, analysis and presentation skills required.
- Prior transaction experience with a leading commercial or investment bank, investor, developer of utility scale renewable energy projects, or energy sector equipment manufacturer.
- Strong quantitative aptitude, with an extremely high level of attention to detail and willingness to assume ownership of work product.
- Highly driven, proactive and flexible - willing to work as required to meet demands of project teams located in different time zones.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, collaboratively and cross-culturally
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Italian
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shaun Mogul at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1913
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1981166