|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate-Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Client is a Global Renewable Energy Developer and has developed renewable energy projects across Asia Pacific, Europe, and now in the U.S. Globally, they have 10+ GWs generation and 5GWh storage under development and their U.S. pipeline is 3+GWs (Solar and Storage).
This role for a VP of Financing & Investments is a critical leadership hire and will work closely with the Board to originate, structure, execute and maintain project financing and associated corporate facilities for assets/transactions. Work closely with the Development team and the Board, in managing the overall investment plan and risk profile of the company.
- VP of Financing will be responsible for raising Development Debt/ Preferred facility to fund ongoing Development & Operating expenditure as well as for PPA and Interconnection deposits or LCs.
- VP of Financing will lead and manage all efforts of raising Equity financing at project or corporate level and Tax Equity financing for projects.
- VP of Financing will also work closely with the Chief Development Officer to assess the financeability of projects under development including assessment of PPA and EPC contracts.
- VP of Financing, on the Investments side, will work closely with the Development team and the Board, in managing the overall investment plan and risk profile of the Company. This shall include returns/risk assessment for (a) Projects (b) Greenfield campaigns (c) Acquisitions (d) Overall portfolio/corporate level.
- VP of Financing will provide support for evaluation/ due diligence/ review of project acquisition and on M&A opportunities
- VP of Financing will have 15+ years of work experience and at least 10 years of relevant experience across renewable energy, and private equity / infrastructure investing
- VP of Financing must have a deep understanding and knowledge of the US renewable energy market, and the ability to stay current with changing regulations, and trends influencing the continued evolution of the industry
- VP of Financing must have hands-on Utility Scale project financing and tax equity experience including financial structuring and deal making.
- VP of Financing must have at least 5+ years of experience working for an IPP or Renewable Energy Developer and must have experience in corporate level development facility/financing.
- VP of Financing must have an MBA or an advanced Business/Finance degree.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Job has Expired