NextWave Partners USA has been commissioned by a leading renewables developer to identify an experienced finance executive with top-tier transactional expertise in the renewable energy sector to join its leadership team.
This position will primarily be responsible for project financing as well as managing the client’s project acquisitions and divestitures. This position will report to the President and will work closely with the development and investment teams.
The role can be based remotely as long as the candidate is in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Vice President - Project Finance will review and negotiate financing documents including construction loan documents, permanent loan documents, and tax equity documents.
- Vice President - Project Finance will lead multiple transactions from inception to closing, including acquisitions, project finance, and tax equity closings.
- Vice President - Project Finance will manage due diligence teams and outside counsel on transactions. They will build and maintain relationships with banks, lenders, tax equity, and financial advisors.
- Vice President - Project Finance will report the progress of transactions in a variety of forums across the business and engage in regular collaboration and interaction with development, investment, and legal teams.
- Vice President - Project Finance will have a proven track record of execution at a utility- scale developer, bank, or similar position. A strong network of industry contacts and understanding of financing tools, including tax equity, debt (construction, term, and revolvers), and cash equity.
- Vice President - Project Finance must have 5+ years of experience in finance, M&A, or structuring and the ability to evaluate risk exposure.
- Vice President - Project Finance will have the relevant degree required (Finance / Economics, etc.). MBA preferred.
Kindly note at this point the client is unable to sponsor and would only consider talent who are authorized to work in the US.
For a confidential discussion, please send in your CV to Sana Anjum at email@example.com or call her at +1 (929) 353-7160 (Direct Line).