|about 2 months ago
NextWave Partners is working closely with a infrastructure fund that is looking to hire a mid-to-senior level candidate to oversee investment strategy and portfolio management.
Salary: Flexible, depending on experience
Develop and implement the infrastructure fund's investment strategy. Closely analyze market trends and risks for identifying potential investment opportunities.
Lead sourcing, due diligence, and evaluation of infrastructure investment opportunities and conduct financial modeling and risk analysis for project assessment.
Manage and optimize the infrastructure fund's portfolio, work with project teams to ensure effective execution and performance.
Prepare detailed financial models, forecasts, and investment memos. Provide regular reports on fund performance and key financial indicators.
Identify and mitigate potential risks associated with investments, develop and implement risk management strategies.
Build and maintain strong relationships with investors, partners, and government entities.
- Native Japanese, fluent English
- Advanced degree in finance, business, or a related field.
- At least 4 years in buy-side or sell-side experience preferrably in energy or infrastructure
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership and team management abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of the infrastructure investment landscape.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
Job has Expired