NextWave Partners is working with a leading offshore wind developer and owner that is in search of an Engineer Manager / Package Manager to join their team.
This role is a critical role to the company and will be the point person for the entire onshore Transmission line project. Interfacing with all critical stakeholders to ensure the project is successfully completed from design through execution.
This is a full-time role that presents a lot of growth potential within the team. Below are the key responsibilities (a more detailed description will be provided upon request)
- Produce the technical specification in conjunction with the Electrical System Design Manager to deliver the onshore transmission infrastructure
- Prepare the technical scope and review technical offers received from vendors to execute the onshore substation and onshore transmission system design/construction to support EPC contracting
- Support Grid Connection Manager as needed to provide technical details related to transmission queue studies and negotiation with ISO-NE and the local system operator
- Interface with all JV stakeholders to advance the project
- Someone with 13+ years of experience managing large transmission projects in the Northeast (greater than $50mm USD)
- Will have strong relationships with Utilities, Municipalities, and Engineering Firms in the Northeast
- Strong knowledge of High Voltage systems
- Experience in Wind Generation
- Ideally will have a professional PM designation
If you are interested in this role and feel you are a good fit, please reach out to Silas Mähner at email@example.com with your updated Resume and if you are close to what our client is looking for, we will reach out to discuss further. (NOTE: candidates must be living in the US or Canada)