|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
.Title: Structured Finance Associate
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a hugely successful Developer of Renewable Energy projects with over 27GWs of operational assets worldwide. They are currently seeking an ambitiotious Structured Finance Associate to support project financing at a corporate level.
- Leading the analysis of preferred financing solutions on individual asset/ portfolio basis.
- Leading regional development teams in project procurement and contracting
strategy to ensure bankable solutions, whilst highlighting key deal issues and
areas of exposure.
- Leading the negotiation with PPA teams to ensure bankable project offerings in competitive tender processes.
- +3 Years experience working with a lender or developer with in the Renewable Energy or Infrastrcture space.
- Strong Financial Modelling Skills.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively under the pressure of tight deadlines
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age
Job has Expired