Experience & Skill
- About 10 years in designing various types of foundations and structures, working in leading EPC companies for major part of the carrier with some experience in reputed design/engineering consultancy organisation.
- Should have carried out design of foundation and module mounting structures in various strata such as soil/clay/ sand/soft rock/ hard rock/ filled up/ submerged conditions with the following
- Exposure to various types of RCC foundations such as Bored cast in situ piles/ isolated footings/ counter weight ballast foundations etc.
- Exposure to various types of Steel foundations such as rammed piles/screw piles/ helical piles/ rock anchors etc.
- Should have designed steel structures with exposure to design using hot rolled and cold formed sections. Exposure to use of alternative material will be added advantage.
- Design using various international codes
- Should have used the latest software in foundations and module mounting steel structures such as but not limited to STAAD/ ETAP/ LPile/ Solidworks etc
- As the mega solar parks span over thousands of acres, should have exposure to following advanced techniques to enhance productivity:
- latest survey technics viz robots, geospatial to capture undulations of terrain.
- advanced techniques in geotechnical and geophysical investigation to predict the vagaries of the strata
- Should also be conversant in handling grading and earthworks through
- softwares and generating BOQ for earth works
- 3D drawings such as Civil 3D etc.
- Should be conversant in writing installation procedures for foundations and structures.
The responsibility entails working closely with the business to design innovative products for solar foundations and module mounting structures to suit various terrains and sub strata, to address the needs in varied international geographies in which MSPL is executing its projects. This position shall also be closely working with the mechanisation team to develop equipment and also innovate the foundations based on the available range of equipment in the market.
- Designing and Providing innovative solutions for Solar PV module mounting structure and foundations in various terrain conditions
- Innovate the foundations to suit the available equipment for mechanising installation of foundations at the same time providing inputs to the mechanisation team to innovate the equipment.
- Innovate the design of module mounting structures and facilitate mechanisation of its installation.
- Generating 3D drawings and detecting clashes with other components such as cabling and module cleaning robots.
- Estimating and optimising the grading quantities
- Writing execution methodologies
- Optimisation through value engineering of design
- Validation of design through prototyping
This position can be based in London or Madrid
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Adit Mehta on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1944
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1769772