The Project Manager is responsible for establishing the schedule and budget of commercial and utility-scale solar construction projects, and ensures that milestones and deliverables are met through the life of the project. The Manager could handle multiple projects simultaneously at various stages of development and construction - projects could be located locally and regionally.
- Coordination of installation schedules; management of staffing to ensure on time completion.
- Coordination of permitting for projects.
- Coordinate with development and engineering to develop preliminary design budget.
- Prepare bid packages and procure materials and services as needed.
- Create project budget based upon quotes and bids; track project costs.
- Perform regular check-ins with job superintendents to gauge project progress.
- Serve as point-of-contact for customers/clients during each project.
- Provide progress reports and other status updates to client and management as required.
- Maintaining records and databases
- Troubleshooting issues relating to installations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Solar Project Management
- OSHA 30 certification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to evaluate priorities and multi-task accordingly while keeping others apprised of status with respect to deadlines
- Ability to identify problems and discrepancies, independently perform research and analysis of causes, and recommend corrective actions
- Must be detail and results-oriented with an ability to work in a cross-functional, fast paced, and constantly evolving environment as well as extended hours, as required
- Team player to work in concert with the Project Executive, Project Engineer and Project Director
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Fletcher Kim at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1934
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1877723