My client is an international renewable energy player looking for O&M engineers to be based in Taiwan.
- Plan, schedule and ensure execution of daily, weekly and monthly activities to ensure smooth operations of a solar power plant.
- Takes the responsibility of monitoring the performance of solar power plant on a day-to-day basis and must be available for immediate field trips in case of any fault recovery
- Regular monitoring and inspection
- Preventive and Corrective maintenance
- Co-ordinate with OEM vendors for equipment maintenance
- Travel to project sites and vendor locations as assigned to perform all aspects of on-site installation, repair, maintenance, oversight, and modifications as required
- Provide timely written review reports from field operation, status, and constructive feedback as requested.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code and standard design/construction practices
- Knowledge of Operation & Maintenance of HT Equipment and Transmission line
- Other Requirements & Expectations
- Should be ready for field visits
- Should be flexible to perform installation role if needed
- Must have the ability to travel, work on-call during off-shift hours
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538