Contract: 6 months
- Project Management oversight of design, construction, quality and closeout of solar power plants
- Must establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients, other work units, local representatives, vendors, EPC Contractor and other stakeholders
- Evaluate monthly contractor progress reports with an eye toward managing project risks and exploiting project opportunities.
- Support preparing monthly reports for the project Owner and lenders based on contractor reports and first-hand observation of the project progress.
- Present project progress, key findings and recommendations to the project Owner and/or lenders as required.
- Negotiate variation orders as required, managing scope, technical issues and commercial commitments.
- Offer technical and commercial solutions to local contractors performing project construction works based on experience and industry best practices.
- Ensure the timely preparation and distribution of construction reporting requirements and integration with project reports
- Work with project civil and electrical engineers (EPC Contractor, in-house and/or 3rd party) to ensure required drawings and information are available ahead of construction and to resolve technical issues during construction
- Responsible for working with the engineering and technical groups ensuring work outputs comply with standards and meets contract requirements
- Produce weekly/monthly reports to management on site progress
- Monitor and document site progress and quality assurance
- Review of drawings to ensure completeness and constructability
- Chair monthly site project/quality meetings with site contractors, subcontractors, and other consultants
- Demonstrate leadership in the area of environmental, health, and safety; which requires observing and enforcing safety rules and practices, holding people accountable for safe work behaviors, and promptly correcting conditions and unsafe behaviors which may lead to accidents
- Performs all management duties including, but not limited to, budgeting, hiring, performance reviews, coordinating and scheduling work, salary recommendations, discipline, ensure employees report to work fit for duty, leadership, grievance resolution, coaching & counseling to the direct reports
- Manage MEM’s scope, expectations and relationship with the Client, looking for area of expanding support and scope with the Client
- As duties may require under the MEM engagement with the Client or by the Line Manager
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Fletcher Kim at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1934
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1877723