|Posted:||24 days ago|
Title: Solar and Battery Sales - Residential
Location: Melbourne & Sydney
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Our client is a solar and battery instalation company. We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Sales Commercial Manager to lead our client-dedicated team in the Commercial and Industrial (C&I) sector. As a Sales Commercial Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth, building strong client relationships, and expanding our presence in the C&I market of our client.
- Prospect and qualify potential residential solar customers.
- Conduct in-home and virtual consultations to assess energy needs and recommend solar solutions.
- Explain the financial and environmental benefits of solar energy to potential customers.
- Create customized solar proposals and quotes.
- Close sales deals and achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support throughout the installation process.
- Stay updated on industry trends and product knowledge to effectively address customer inquiries.
- Previous sales experience, preferably in the residential solar industry or related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven to succeed.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Basic knowledge of solar energy and the environmental benefits of renewable energy.
- Willingness to continuously learn and adapt to industry changes.
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
Ongoing training and development opportunities.
A collaborative and supportive work environment.
Opportunities for career advancement within our rapidly growing company.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV, You can also share your CV also to email@example.com. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!