My client is a global clean energy developer who have developed projects in 10 countries across the APAC region. They are looking for a Senior Technical Lead to provide technical, engineering and operational support to Business Development activities in Korea.
- Preparing documents to present projects to the internal investment decisions by the senior management, partners or authorities.
- Continuously observing new technologies (RES and Energy Storage, digitalisation) and assessing their viability to current or future projects
- Coordinating pilot projects from start to finish
- Acting as the interface between the company’s technical support teams from APAC & Europe and Korean stakeholders
- Reviewing the mobilization plan and organization of the construction and operational phase of projects
- Supporting and growing the company’s business in Energy Efficiency Services
- Conduct and supporting the negotiation process for relevant commercial agreements on projects
- Providing key technical support to PPA negotiations, Environmental Studies and project Permitting.
- Preparing and managing the budgets for technical activities
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Master’s preferred)
- Previous experience working with IOT, Digitalisation or smart solutions
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Previous experience having implemented energy efficiency, operation & maintenance and facilities management type contracts.
- Willing to travel overseas occasionally for business meetings
- A minimum of 10 years’ industry experience
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587