We are working with a Global Solar IPP who is looking to bring on a Senior PV Engineering Manager to lead the technical team focused on the EMEA market.
As part of the Technical team, you will be responsible for most elements of technical assessments involved in the PV Project development, design, and construction.
- PV plant equipment technical review and specification including: PV modules, inverters, MV/HV equipment, cables, trackers, switchgear, transformers, cables and other MV/HV equipment, …
- PV plant design and PV array sizing and optimization
- PV equipment technical review and specifications
- Conduct and/or review calculations and design on regards with electrical design of the plant
- Conduct and review of all calculations on regards with Performance and analysis of production data.
- Conduct contractual negotiation with EPC regarding technical areas such as engineering, equipment specifications, performance/testing schedules
- Managing the execution of preliminary PV plant design Layouts in AutoCAD
- Manage and coordination of external consultants to complete the internal assessments
- Grid connection applications, agreements, offers and PPA’s
- Degree or Masters degree in electrical engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the Solar PV industry
- Familiarity with PV industry and PV systems including working knowledge of modules, inverters, transformers, mounting structures, cabling
- Familiarity with different PV technologies, modules, inverters and tracking systems
- Experience of PV electrical design. Commercial and Utility-Scale
- Experience of PV systems performance analysis and detailed operational assessment.
- Experience in PV plant design optimization targeting the lowest LCOE
- Experience using PVSyst software
- Strong interest in renewable energy
- Proactive, adaptable and multi-skilled
- Experience in construction of ground mounted and rooftop PV plants. Utility scale preferred.
- On site experience during PV plants project construction, operation and construction monitoring
- Experience in Grid Connection studies.
- Experience in civil/structural calculations and site surveys reports (hydrological, topographical, …)
- Experience in PV design software
- Experience in AutoCAD
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shaun Mogul at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1913
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1981166