We are representing a global energy services business as they continue to build their Australian business to which they are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for their Power and Renewables Division focusing specifically on EPC projects.
This role will be based in Adelaide but depending on projects there will be a need to travel to the different sites and offices at times.
The successful individual will lead a large multi-discipline project team ensure high levels of safety standards and delivering technically challenging large scale EPC projects. Alongside this, you will also oversee commercial aspects of the project and contract.
- Lead, coordinate and successfully execute scope of works including Design, Procurement, on site construction supervision, commissioning and training for the client;
- Act as the primary contact for the client providing routine updates and ensuring appropriate levels of communication are maintained between the client and internal management/stakeholders;
- Co-ordinate with the Engineering Design Manager and team to ensure delivery of quality design within budget and timeframe and to client expectations;
- Provide a high level of leadership to the Commercial and Procurement Manager’s within the project;
- You will have a very strong background as either a technical mechanical or electrical engineer
- In order to be successful in applying for this role you will need significant experience in successful EPC project delivery across Infrastruture, Energy or Mining.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Dan Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1942
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1550272