My client is a leading energy and infrastructure consulting firm looking for an experienced Project Engineer to support their projects in Southeast Asia.
- Responsible for civil and structural activities of solar or wind projects including projects control and technical design
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, in accordance with clients’ requirement and within budget
- Develop, review and execute project plans
- Prepare, review contracts and tender documents
- Liaise with clients, contractors, EPCs, project team etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Renewable Energy projects, offshore experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Structural or other relevant engineering. A Master’s Degree in Engineering would be of added advantage
- Good communication and written skills in the English language required. Proficiency in other Asian language would be a plus
- Open for extensive traveling
- Open to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153