We are working for a leading international developer in the search for Senior Power Systems Specialists, Engineers & Managers, to carry out /or lead all Power systems studies/simulations requirements, along with working closely with a large team of developers devising a strategy for the business moving forward, enabling growth across their entire portfolio.
Experience of working with stand-alone and/or grid connected Renewable energy projects will be preferred. In this role you will focus on Power systems studies, technical leadership as well as developing business. As a passionate and innovative Senior Power Systems Specialist, Engineer or Manager with this client you will experience variety, a flexible approach to working, and an opportunity to develop and travel.
- Renewable energy and integration of Renewables with the grid in some of the following key areas: Conceptual / Feasibility Study and Design, System Studies, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance, Protection and Substation Design
- Working closely with and having an abundance of contacts within the TNSP’s
- Responsible for Power Systems Studies & working closely with and supporting Grid Connection in Australia
- Liaise with consultants to ensure that all modelling work is being carried out in an efficient manner
- Work with Project Development team to devise an efficient development strategy for new projects
- In depth knowledge of Renewable Development
- Engineering degree in a relevant field, ideally electrical Strong professional network
- 5+ years experience in the Australian Renewables Market whilst in a power systems role
- Ideally Chartered Engineer status or equivalent
- Proficiency with modern simulation software and electrical circuit modelling tools
- A wealth of experience in the following areas (but not limited to), PSSE, PSCAD, Python, DigSilent Power factory, S,D, R1 & R2 stages/testing, GPS studies.
- Deep knowledge of Australian grids will be highly regarded
The company is looking for a committed and motivated candidate who wants to grow with a business. In exchange for this commitment, our client is offering an extensive remuneration package, alongside career progression opportunities.
If you are interested to speak in more depth about this role then please do get in touch; firstname.lastname@example.org