NextWave Partners is working with a global leader in renewable energy. Our client is seeking an experienced M&A Manager, who will be responsible for M&A transactions. The business has a solid track-record of executing large-scale renewable energy transactions across the globe as well as in the US.
- Responsible for planning and executing high-value divestment processes till the end within strict deadlines
- Contribute to transaction and process structuring to ensure transactions maximize value for the organization
- Negotiate key transaction documentation with potential JV partners
- Manage internal and external stakeholders, including finance, legal, and technical advisers, as well as coordinate and lead due diligence processes
- At least 5 years (and no more than 8 years total) of solid M&A transactions experience and must be extremely strong on project management and delivering M&A transactions independently
- Must have experience executing transactions in renewables or infrastructure sectors (plus if it's in the offshore wind space)
- Must have a proactive approach to drive the transactions independently. Strong commercial skills to identify and understand key value and process drivers, to ensure these are reflected in the transaction documentation.
- Must have experience at an Associate / Senior Associate level looking for a step-up into a management role with a global corporate
Note: Kindly note at this point the client is unable to sponsor and would only consider talent who are authorized to work in the US.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market, please contact Sana Anjum at email@example.com or +1 (929) 353-7160 (Direct Line).