|Posted:||3 days ago|
Title: Senior Manager, Investments
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a leading renewable energy IPP focusing on development, construction, and O&M of renewable energy projects across APAC.
- Responsible for leading origination, development and structuring of renewable energy investment deals across APAC.
- Lead feasibility studies, due diligence, finance, and legal documentation, commercial negotiations and project financing efforts etc. through execution.
- Lead and review financial models/financial analysis to evaluate investment opportunities and support acquisition.
- Build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Keep abreast of market trends for potential investments within the region and support in formation of acquisition strategies within the region
- At least 8 years of deal sourcing/origination experience in energy projects within the region
- Prior working experience in a PE firm or investment bank preferred
- Experience in financial modelling a must
- Renewable energy experience is essential for this role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English language is required (both spoken and written), other additional Asian languages a plus.
- Overseas travelling will be required (when the situation permits)
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)