- Compliance: manage compliance of shareholders agreements; implement policies on project level; conduct internal training; support HSE and labor law compliance; monitor overall ESG performance
- Contract: support project team with Vietnam law issues; draft, review, and manage local contracts; support tax issues with Finance Manager
- Regulatory: support consenting, permitting and PPA works with legal opinions; support harbor and land acquisition and lease works; lobbying work with Development Managers
- Procurement: support issues related to local law compliance; support negotiation with governments/suppliers; draft, review, and summarize contracts
- Project Finance: support project financing process
- Solid legal knowledge with more than 10+ years of experience practicing law in reputable law firms and/or in-house positions.
- Expertise in corporate, regulatory, and compliance matters is crucial to this role; experience in joint venture partnerships, renewable energy, and the wind is preferable.
- Strong analytical and technical legal skills; good sense of ownership and accountability; capable of navigating through legal uncertainties and providing pragmatic business-oriented advice.
- Strong interpersonal skills; exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mia Pham at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 90 182 139
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1876370