|Posted:||26 days ago|
Title: Senior Investment Associate
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with one of the globe's largest owners of Renewable Energy Assets to help identify an ambitious Investment Associate to help grow their Australian portfolio. This role will be ideal for someone who is looking to play an active role on transactions across different technologies in Australia broadening their skillset.
- Identifying opportunities for Renewable Energy portfolio growth.
- Conduct deep due diligence into potential investment opportunities.
- Deal process management across multiple work streams with internal and external stakeholders or advisors.
- Financial Modelling for assessment of risks and bankability of both operating and development assets.
- Deep understanding of the Australian Renewable Energy Market.
- Renewable Energy transaction and execution experience.
- Strong Financial Modelling skills.
- Strong understanding of deal process management.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary + bonus + Share incentive scheme.
- Flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.