NextWave Partners is working with a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide. NextWave is seeking dynamic and enthusiastic individuals with strong business development backgrounds within onshore wind projects, ideally in emerging markets. Relevant experience within the wind energy development space is imperative.
The Development Executive will be responsible for leading their onshore wind practice and the sourcing of new opportunities in the global onshore wind sector for greenfield development, acquisitions and co-development agreements.
- Identify Greenfield, M&A and Co-development opportunities
- Ensure that projects are identified, developed and executed in line with the company's corporate values, development goals, objectives and processes.
- Manage the permitting processes for assigned projects.
- PPA Negotiation
- Commercial Document Preparation
- Stakeholder engagement/management
- Educational background in finance or engineering
- Experience working with renewable energy developers
- 10+ years of experience in renewable power development is required. Onshore Wind experience preferred.
- It is important to have prior M&A and/or development experience within the onshore wind market.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shaun Mogul at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1913
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1981166