NextWave Partners is working with a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide. NextWave is seeking dynamic and enthusiastic individuals with a strong business development background within the Italian market.
Relevant experience within the renewable energy field is imperative.
The Development Executive will be responsible for the sourcing of new opportunities in the Italian PV market, primarily through brownfield acquisitions and co-development agreements.
Activities will also cover all aspects of development including PPA negotiations, permitting, commercials, landowner and other stakeholders’ engagement and management, site selection, interaction with national utilities to ensure feasible access to the national grid, various government permitting requirements and a number of private sector permissions.
- Lead and assist on as well as manage a number of solar projects, referred to below as assigned projects.
- Deliver assigned projects on time, on-schedule, within budget to agreed quality.
- Identify M&A/Co-development opportunities
- Ensure that projects are identified, developed and executed in line with the company ́s
- corporate values, development goals, objectives and processes.
- Permitting: Manage the permitting processes for assigned projects.
- PPA Negotiation
- Commercial Document Preparation
- Stakeholder engagement/management
- Educational background in Banking, Project finance advisory, or Renewable Energy.
- 5+ years of experience in renewable power development is required. Solar PV experience preferred.
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills and be comfortable presenting to management at all levels.
- Be able to liaise with project stakeholders many of whom are Italian speaking
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shaun Mogul at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1913
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1981166