NextWave Partners is working with a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide focusing solar PV projects. The company that constructs and operates renewable energy assets globally.
NextWave is seeking dynamic and enthusiastic individuals with a strong project development background within the Italian market. Relevant experience within the renewable energy field and a deep passion for renewable energy are imperative.
The Development Executive will be responsible for the complete project development lifecycle from origination to financial close within the Italian PV market.
Activities will cover all aspects of development including PPA negotiations, permitting, commercials, landowners and other stakeholders’ engagement and management, site selection, interaction with national utilities to ensure feasible access to the national grid, various government permitting requirements and a number of private sector permissions.
The Development Executive will also be part of the companies bidding efforts and bringing Preferred Bidder projects to Financial Close, as well as supporting other teams/ departments as and when required.
- Lead and assist on as well as manage a number of solar projects, referred to below as assigned projects.
- Deliver assigned projects on time, on schedule, within budget to agreed quality.
- Ensure that projects are identified, developed and executed in line with the company ́s
- corporate values, development goals, objectives, and processes.
- Permitting: Manage the permitting processes for assigned projects.
- Site Selection
- PPA Negotiation
- Commercial Document Preparation
- Stakeholder engagement/management
- Educational background in Engineering (note however that the role does not include detailed engineering design work), Banking, Project finance advisory, or Renewable Energy.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in renewable power development is required. Solar PV experience preferred.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills and be comfortable presenting to management at all levels.
- Be able to liaise with project stakeholders, many of whom are Italian speaking
- Ability to use Microsoft software packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook is essential and the ability to use specialist software packages e.g. GIS, MS Project, SharePoint is an advantage.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shaun Mogul at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1913
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1981166