|Posted:||26 days ago|
Title: SCADA Lead
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
I am working with an international renewable developer seeking a skilled and experienced SCADA Head to lead the SCADA operations and management in APAC region for Solar, Wind and Battery projects.
- Oversee the installation, configuration, and maintenance of SCADA hardware and software components.
- Allocate resources, set goals, and monitor performance to ensure efficient operations and project delivery.
- Ensure the implementation and adherence to cybersecurity protocols and industry standards for SCADA systems.
- Strong knowledge of SCADA software, hardware, and network infrastructure
- Familiarity with renewable energy technologies
- Strong experience in BESS and Solar PV is preferred
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to manage a team and drive operational excellence
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)