|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Regional Technical and Asset Manager ( Rooftop C&I )
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a leading developer expanding rapidly in APAC and seeking an Technical & Asset Manager to oversee their Solar C&I business in SouthEast Asia. The position will be based in Vietnam and will report to the Regional Technical Head
- Provide technical advice and support to the Company management team
- Undertake review of rooftop solar designs and engineering solutions
- Supervise external contractors delivering scopes of work to the Company (Developer, EPC, O&M).
- Perform solar asset performance analyst and reporting, including benchmark PV system performance
- Min 7 years' experience with an energy developer, utility, or related field in a technical capacity.
- Strong experience utilizing design software and solar energy modelling tools
- Good English speaking
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2196334
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired