My clients are developers in the Taiwan with global business and Taiwan being one of their main market focus. They’re looking for Project Finance Manager to focus on all accounting related matters for them in the region.
- Have experience in the infrastructure sector particularly; power and utilities,transport, resources, health and education sector projects. Experience in the Taiwanin the PPP / PFI and project financing sector would be advantageous
- Knowledge of PPP/PFI, concessions and acquisition and project financing structures / contracts they relate to the infrastructure sector advantageous
- Project Financing knowledge, with understanding of project financial modelling and financing markets, would be highly valued
- Debt and Equity project financing experience in Taiwan
- You need to have an experience of 7 years working as an Project finance, making an intensive modelling structure of a company.
- You will require to undertake all the necessary activities i.e. collecting the information, preparing the projection model, finalizing the structure, etc. for meeting the funding requirements financial or funding requirements of the clients.
- You will require to coordinate with banks, financial institutions, private equity funds, rating agencies and other participants in the financial communal in order to ensure the timely accessibility of finance for the project. And also coordinate with the finance providers on due diligence, term sheet negotiations, and documentation.
- You will work with a project development team to identify, analyse and execute the most optimum financing solutions for projects.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538