NextWave Partners is working with a leading renewable energy developer who is looking to expand its team in Asia to cater to the increase in renewable energy projects they have in their pipeline.
- Conduct analysis with other teams and come up with pricings and commercial proposals.
- Take a lead on debt financing activities for renewable projects across the APAC region.
- Execute financing and do loan compliance post-closing
- Work with other teams to evaluate M&A processes which include due diligence review, documentation and securing internal approvals.
- Analyze different commercial and tax structures across the APAC region.
- Initiate and provide oversight on the research of economic and other market trends.
- Lead divestment processes of renewable assets to investors.
- Manage currency hedging strategies and fund flow planning.
- Create marketing material and internal presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or higher with 8+ years of experience in the renewable energy sector.
- The position is to be based in Bangkok, Thailand
- Experience in renewable energy is preferred but utility experience is a MUST.
- Proficiency in financial modeling with an excellent understanding of advanced corporate finance concepts and risk-return profiling
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713