|Posted:||over 2 years ago|
NextWave Partners is working with a leading developer of renewable energy projects worldwide focusing on a variety of technologies (solar pv, wind, biomass etc.). The company constructs and operates renewable energy assets globally and is committed to delivering its projects to the highest safety standards. NextWave is seeking dynamic and enthusiastic individuals with strong project finance backgrounds, particularly within the renewable energy or infrastructure sectors.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track-record of closing deals while working with a renewable energy or infrastructure developer.
Proficiency in French is a must.
- Leading the structuration of project financing transactions to raise debt and equity for the companies project. This includes: structuration, due diligence, negotiation of the financing documentation (debt and equity), closing of the transaction;
- Optimizing the financing structures to increase the value of the projects;
- Assess acquisition opportunities, negotiate the terms of the purchase, take an active role in the audit and purchase of the targets;
- Building financial models for the projects;
- Interacting with potential financial partners (banks, institutional investors, private investors, etc.) and negotiate the financing terms;
- Grow our network of potential financial partners, both locally and globally;
- Contribute to the continuous development of our corporate culture by embodying its key values: be upstanding, learn, innovate, work in team, make a difference;
- Assist the Head of Project Finance and Board of Directors in retaining the best financial partners;
- Manage 1-2 members of the team to successfully close transactions;
- Member of the Eastern Europe management committee, one of the most active regions for the company.
- At least 10 years of experience in the financial sector, with a specific focus in project finance / asset-based financing French and English is a must.
- Spanish language is a plus
- Excellent modelling skills required
- Good negotiator
- Team player
- Solution driven
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Shaun Mogul at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1913
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1981166
Job has Expired