NextWave Partners is working exclusively with a renewable energy developer who is growing its team in Singapore and as part of that looking to hire someone as a Project Finance Associate.
- Lead all financial modeling and due diligence for both greenfield and brownfield renewable energy projects in the SE Asia region.
- Work closely with the development team to support negotiations regarding PPA agreements, JV partnerships, and other related development work.
- Provide a market overview to senior management to help drive market strategy in the region.
- Work with lenders to structure financing for projects in the region.
- Between 3-7 years of experience working within advisory/project finance for the renewable energy/power plant sector.
- Hands-on ability to develop and run financial models
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to work independently and has a passion for project development
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713