|Posted:||18 days ago|
Title: Project Director - Wind Energy
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a leading Energy MNC with strong presence in Vietnam and seeking a Project Director to oversee Wind Farms in construction stage. The position will be based in Vietnam and will report to the Country Director
- Provide technical support for the construction, or commissioning of wind farm projects.
- Supervise the work of subcontractors or consultants to ensure quality and conformance to specifications or budgets.
- Create wind energy project plans, including project scope, goals, tasks, resources, schedules, costs, contingencies, or other project information.
- Engineering degree
- 8 + years of commercial Project Director/ Construction
- 2 + year of working experience in Wind Energy
- Good English speaking
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2196334
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)