A Global Renewable Energy Developer, who have assets spanning Wind, Solar and Hydro globally are looking for a Project Developer to join their team in Australia. The parent company has recently released extensive funds to the Australian team and as such, they are now looking to build out their Australian capabilities - taking advantage of the slowdown from smaller players in the country.
The Project Developer will be responsible for managing the development of projects across Australia, this will include; site identification, feasibility studies, negotiation with land and/or site owners, design, stakeholder management and then bringing a project through to financial close.
- Identifying sites (Wind & Solar)
- Conducting feasibly studies
- Navigating sites through planning process
- Land access negotiation
- Negotiating and originating PPA's
- Working with investment teams to ensure project reaches successful financial close
- Ability to document all stages of the project thoroughly, to ensure the smoothest possible handover to construction
- 3-5 years Renewable Development experience
- Experience within Wind or Solar development in Australia
- Legal, Banking, Engineering or Development experience within renewables will be looked upon favourably
- Strong professional network
- Be able to converse with a very wide range of stakeholders including; investors, developers, IPP’s, land owners & government officials
- Based in Sydney
The company are looking for a committed and motivated candidate who wants to grow with a business. In exchange for this commitment, our client are offering an extensive remuneration package, alongside international career progression opportunities.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Oliver Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 63401918
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989